CHOOSE LOVE AWARENESS MONTH
PROMOTING HOPE, HEALING, AND CONNECTION
Choose Love Awareness Month (CLAM) is the annual awareness campaign the Choose Love Movement presents to honor six-year-old Sandy Hook victim, Jesse Lewis, by spreading his message of Nurturing Healing Love. Our purpose for CLAM is to inspire a Choose Love lifestyle by promoting hope, healing, and connection through our Character Social Emotional Development programming. This month-long initiative is a FUN and informative way to encourage creativity, collaboration, and inclusivity in homes, schools, and communities.
Each week in February, we focus on a different pillar of the Choose Love Formula: Courage + Gratitude + Forgiveness + Compassion-in-Action = Choosing Love
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING LOVE!
10 Ways To Get Involved For #CLAM2022
Enter this year’s poetry contest and write a poem using the theme of Choose Love or the pillars of the formula (Courage, Gratitude, Forgiveness, or Compassion-in-Action).
*By entering the contest, you acknowledge that the Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement can use your submission as we see fit. SEE HERE for the full list of terms and conditions.
*Once you submit your response, please copy and paste the link you receive in a separate browser tab to access the toolkit. Or email [email protected] for the link.
Complete the BINGO card by posting photo or video evidence of you completing the activities on social media using the hashtag #CLAM2022 and tagging us.
Participate in any one of the daily challenges on the February 2022 Calendar and post photo or video evidence on social media with the hashtag #CLAM2022.
For every $1 of your contribution, you are providing Choose Love programming to 1 child for a whole year. With just $25, you can help an entire class learn & practice the Choose Love Formula; $100 you can help 100 students and $500, a whole school district!
Donate online: http://igfn.us/form/NNKplA
Or to make a donation by mail, please send a check payable to “Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement” to:
The Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement
PO Box 605
Newtown, Connecticut 06470
If you mail in a check, you will be mailed a letter indicating your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
All donations are tax-deductible. Jesse Lewis Choose Love Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit (id#: 46-1931751).
Another way to support the Choose Love Movement, and help us reach more children around the world, is to buy something from our online store. This month, buy a featured CLAM item, and increase your chance to win!
Get creative and host your own Choose Love Awareness Month event where you help share all that the Movement has to offer.
- Host your own book club using one of Scarlett’s books
– From Sandy Hook To The World
– Nurturing Healing Love
- Gather your friends and/or family and participate in one of our events, such as:
– Nurturing Our Inner Compassion Sunday Series
– Choose Love Conversations
– Choose Love Educator Support Circles
– Choose Love Book Club
- Host a Choose Love CARES Workshop or invite Scarlett to host a talk for your school/district, community, or organization
- Host a self-care/healing game night where you sip on some Choose Love Tea and play It’s In The Cards to balance your energy
Join one of our events this month:
- Nurturing Our Inner Compassion Sunday Series
- Choose Love Conversations
- Choose Love Educator Support Circles
- Choose Love Book Club
Represent Choose Love in some way, like:
- Wearing something from the Choose Love Store
- Wearing a Choose Love Shirt you’ve created yourself or one that your school made incorporating our logo
- Wear our logo colors (turquoise, orange, or yellow)
- Wear something with hearts or ducks on it