Scarlett Lewis, mother of Jesse Lewis, speaks worldwide spreading her message to choose love.
Openly discussing her journey, Scarlett describes how Jesse’s message has been put into a simple formula of how to choose love – embracing a deeper meaning of gratitude, forgiveness and compassion. She believes that with the Choose Love Movement you can:
- Face the impossible
- Find courage when you think you have none
- Choose a loving thought over an angry one
- Cultivate faith instead of fear.
Scarlett addresses a need that has been lacking in the educational experience, social and emotional learning, SEL, and the Choose Love Enrichment Program which has been created to provide educators with free tools to teach children that they have the power to choose a loving thought over an angry one.
PRESS: Please email [email protected] for interview requests and/or press kit.
See Full Gallery.
Monday, April 17, 2017 at 12PM PST
If you’re seeking support for yourself as a parent and tools to teach your school-age children, this class is for you. Kate Mackinnon and Lauren Doko have gathered experts offering meaningful life skills & years of experience to help you parenting. Expert speakers share their most important recommendations and advice to help you be a better parent, plus provide practical tools you and your children can use.
It’s a way we can help make the world a better place together by raising healthy kids through our children and parenting methods. Join us on this thought-provoking series which will usher in new parenting perspectives for our youngest generations.
June 23rd-25th 2017
Dana Liesegang and Scarlett share their own compelling stories of how they have faced their challenges, which for many of us are our worst fears. I will be talking about how touch is so important in our lives and especially how an educated touch can be a transformative part of our healing. I wrote about how the touch of a body worker and the understanding of compassion are so important, which was recently published in Massage Magazine.
March 8-15, 2017 – Italy Forgiveness Awards/Schools/Prisons
March 28-31, 2017 – IVAT Conference HI
May 17, 2017 – Ka’elepulu Final Reflection
August 23, 2017 – Choose Love Educator Workshop
August 29, 2017 – Rippowam Pilot Launch for Educators (with Brooke Grau), Stamford, CT
September 8, 2017 – New Mexico Charter School Pilot Launch
September 11, 2017 – US Military Academy, Air Force, San Antonio, TX
September 15, 2017 – Sacred Heart High School/Bridgeport Students
September 17, 2017 – CT Serenity Award
September 20, 2017 – Gene George Elementary Faculty Meeting, Fayetteville, AR
September 21, 2017 – Washington Elementary Community Informational Meeting, Fayetteville, AR
October 3, 2017 – Hawaii School Pilot Launch
October 14, 2017 – DC Character.org Choose Love presentation
October 17, 2017 – CT Dept of Ed Turnaround Alliance Schools Presentation, CT
November 9-11, 2017 – Kentucky Counseling Ass. Keynote and workshops
To see previous appearances, please click button below.
Meetings with Leglislators
White House Invitation
Met with 200 of the top mental health professionals in the National Dialogue on Mental Health.
One-on-One Meeting with Vice President Joe Biden
Discussed the importance of SEL as a powerful proactive mental health initiative.
Roundtable with Senator Blumenthal
Discussions on the advancement of SEL and creating ways to bypass the barriers to implementation.
Notable Speaking Engagements
- Jack Canfield’s Transformational Leadership Conference, Maui, Hawaii
- Dr. Wayne Dyer’s Annual conference, Maui, Hawaii
- State Mental Health Conferences
- International Peace Festival International Angel Conference
- Message of Forgiveness, Faith and Miracles, Braintree, MA
- The Forgiveness Project at Barnes & Noble – New York
- The New 3Rs – Reading, Writing and Relationships, Bridgeport, CT
- Life Talks, Marietta, GA
- International CRE Summit 2016, Ohio
- Recipient of the International Forgiveness Award
- The Live Your Legacy Award
- The Common Ground Award for her advocacy work for peace and forgiveness.
- Nurturing, Healing, Love – 5 star rated on Amazon – Following Jess’s death, Scarlett’s journey to discovering the power of choosing love.
- Rose’s Foal – children’s book about mother and child love