30 Days of Gratitude Challenge #1 – What is gratitude?
What is gratitude? Learn the definition and share with a friend.
Gratitude is mindful thankfulness even when things are challenging.
The benefits of having a regular gratitude practice are:
- Emotional – feel more relaxed, resilient, happier, better memories
- Social – better relationships, more friendships, healthier marriages
- Career – better goal achievement, improved productivity
- Health – strengthens immune system, increases memory and self-esteem, releases dopamine, increases life span
- Personal – makes us kinder, happier people
We can only have one thought at a time, so replace an angry thought with a grateful one and instantly improve your mood.