We are in the midst of our first FULL MONTH of celebrating the Choose Love Movement and spreading awareness of our mission to promote hope, healing, and connection through Social & Emotional Learning!
We are excited to bring Choose Love to “Life” online through our Choose Love CONNECT Program and Community Portal, where members of the Choose Love team will be sharing daily video challenges in addition to making available fun activities and worksheets for educators, parents, students, and community members who wish to participate. There will be prizes, so make sure you register!
Educators, Administrators and other Choose Love Program teachers, in the past entire classrooms and schools, have participated with us by submitting pictures and poems and we invite you to join us in “Having A Lot of Fun” this month celebrating Social & Emotional Learning and the Choose Love Movement.
Other ways you can participate and help us grow awareness of our Movement and solutions:
- Make a choice every day to turn one angry thought into a loving thought.
- Ask if your schools have social and emotional learning.
Suggest Choose Love For Schools™. It’s free, easy to use, and was created by educators for educators.
- Become a Choose Love Advocate and reach out to educators, school administrators, and community leaders to make them aware of Choose Love For Schools™.
- Follow the Choose Love social media channels for daily activities and challenges all month long. Like, comment, and share our posts to help raise awareness.
- Sponsor a Choose Love Awareness Month gift basket for a class, school, or a district. Gift a Kit HERE.