The Choose Love Enrichment Program has been implemented in almost 100 classrooms across the country in Arkansas, Connecticut, New Mexico and Hawaii. There are many more launches in the coming weeks.
All educators can begin to use this program now along with our pilot schools although the official global launch will be in 2017.
The Choose Love Enrichment Program is a F-R-E-E social and emotional learning (SEL) classroom program teaching children how to choose love in any circumstance.
- Created by Educators for Educators
- Educator and student friendly
- Comprehensive Pre-K to Grade 12 curriculum
- Aligned with Common Core State Standards
- Aligned with American School Counselor Association Mindsets and Behaviors for Student Success
- Creative and Engaging Lessons
- Access to a multitude of resources that go beyond lesson plans
Choose Love Enrichment Pilot Program Launched in 100 Classrooms!