The schedule for the Summit sessions has been announced. This two day virtual Summit offers a front row seat to inspiring and informative sessions on the latest in Character Social Emotional Learning.
“Join us at the Summit as we set the intention to cultivate love, hope and resilience to create a world we all want to live in that is safe, peaceful, and loving,” said Scarlett Lewis.
|You will learn about living a Choose Love lifestyle based on the Choose Love Formula — Courage, Gratitude, Forgiveness and Compassion-in-Action – which is changing how educators teach and transforming school culture.|
|Expert speakers will lead inspiring sessions on how to incorporate CSEL, EFT tapping, positive psychology, mindfulness and wellness which can lead to more loving and harmonious schools, homes, and communities.|
The Summit will feature presentations from courageous educators, government leaders, mental health and wellness experts, and Choose Love Ambassadors including:
– The Science of Compassion by Dr. Chris Kukk, Dean of the Cormier Honors College for Citizen Scholars at Longwood University;
The Power of Emotional Freedom Technique by Dr. Maria Ortner, Global Director of The Tapping Solution;
– Liberate Your Leadership Gifts and Step into Your Full Potential by Devaa Haley Mitchell, co-founder and Chief Impact Officer of the Shift Network;
– Success of Choosing Aloha by Dawn O’Brien, Hawaii Choose Love Ambassador;
– Energy Balancing by Michelle Greenwell and Paula Droog, Canadian Choose Love Ambassadors;
– The Stone Exercise by Tanya Levy, Canadian Choose Love Ambassador;
– Comfort Bunnies by Peacebunny Island;
See Complete Schedule.
Register by Friday, Feb. 25th and get tickets for just $10 by using discount code CLAM2022.