Do you need help navigating our new site or the Choose Love CONNECT area? Below we’ve provided some great tips as well as a document that lays out our new Menu options.
- When visiting our site, always check to see if you are logged in by looking to the upper right side of the page. If it says ‘LOGOUT’, then you are already logged in and good to go.
- We have a new layout with an easy-to-access menu that is on the left side of the screen (it is only visible if you are logged in). It provides a menu of all our programs and more. This is where you need to select the program you wish to use.
- If it is your first time accessing a program, you will need to click the orange button ‘CLICK TO ENROLL’ to access all links within the program. If you experience issues downloading, sometimes refreshing your browser can clear the issue. If not, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, consider bookmarking our Program Menu for future reference.
- Here’s a link to a video tour designed for educators, administrators, and all instructors of the Choose Love program – click here