Congratulations to Scarlett Lewis for being included in The Institute on Holistic Wealth inaugural list of Holistic Wealth Trailblazers who are empowering women!
The Holistic Wealth Trailblazers list highlights a group of inspirational women who embody the Holistic Wealth lifestyle. They represent the transformational power of living with purpose, while driving humanity forward, engaging in meaningful work, cultivating their health and well-being, creating emotional and spiritual connections, and building financial stability.
The Institute on Holistic Wealth announced the inaugural list of Holistic Wealth Trailblazers in celebration of the publication of founder and best-selling author Keisha Blair’s new book, Holistic Wealth Expanded and Updated: 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose, And Achieve Financial Freedom.
The inaugural Holistic Wealth Trailblazers are:
- Kelly Rutherford, Actress (Gossip Girl, Melrose, Place and Dynasty), Founder of Sovereign Collective, and Foreword writer for Holistic Wealth
- Loren Ridinger, SEVP of Market America & SHOP.COM and Founder of Award-Winning Cosmetics line, Motives
- Reshma Saujani, Founder of Girls Who Code and the Marshall Plan for Moms and author of Pay Up
- Eve Rodsky, best-selling author of Find Your Unicorn Space and Fair Play
- Uché Blackstock, MD, Founder & CEO of Advancing Health Equity
- Katty Kay, U.S. special correspondent for BBC Studios and best-selling author
- Claire Shipman, Journalist and best-selling author
- Scarlett Lewis, Founder of the Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement, Character Social Emotional Development advocate and author
Holistic Wealth Expanded and Updated: 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose, And Achieve Financial Freedom includes more than 50 practical tips and case studies from trailblazers, luminaries, and readers who have increased their income, overcome disruption and setbacks, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a guide.